Pakistan Super League (PSL) T20 has expended one player each for all six franchises on Friday 29 December 2017. As per press release from Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) today, all six franchises (Lahore Qalandars, Peshawar Zalmi, Multan Sultan, Karachi Kings, Islamabad United & Quetta Gladiators) has been added one player each. The list of following players which were added is given below;
- Salman Irshad (Lahore Qalandars, Talent Hunt Programme)
- Imran Khan Junior (Lahore Qalandars, Silver Category)
- Mohammad Taha (Karachi Kings, Emerging Category)
- Mushtaq Ahmed Kalhoro (Karachi Kings, Talent Hunt Programme)
- Rohail Nazir (Islamabad United, Emerging Category)
- Mohammad Junaid (Quetta Gladiators, Talent Hunt Programme)
- Khushdil Shah (Peshawar Zalmi, Emerging Category)
- Shan Masood (Multan Sultan, Silver Category)
All these players were not selected during Pakistan Super League (PSL) T20 2018 draft. These players were find out during Talent Hunt Programme and perform well in National T20 Cup which was held in Rawalpindi in November 2017.
Pakistan Super League (PSL) T20 2018 is going to start from 22nd of February 2018. All six teams already complete its squad and PSL schedule 2018 is also announced. This time final match of Pakistan Super League (PSL) T20 2018 will be played at National Stadium, Karachi. Qaddafi Stadium, Lahore will hosts the two qualifier round match.
It is all about the latest updates regarding PSL T20 2018. Stay in touch with us for more news regarding this mega T20 event.
All the information regarding Pakistan Super League is owned by PCB. We are providing these content for information purpose only. This is not the official website of PSL. For official website you may visit www.psl-t20.com.